2/01/2013

Veruca Says Hello


Veruca in her custom VoxDolly necklace


This is my newest dolly girl, Veruca... a factory RBL with fair skin, special chips, ultra thick/soft lashes and long crazy curls in Thumpty Thump's bright purple. I haven't been able to do any customization yet, but I'm loving her as she is for now anyways. Eventually I'd like to do some sandmatting but will probably leave her makeup in tact - it's just too pretty! I also prefer girls who are boggled with sleep eyes so that's on the list, too.

She's wearing a custom heart necklace with her name engraved into it (something I can do for you through the VoxDolly shop!)... it's a bit large for a necklace, so eventually I'll use it as a pull charm for her with new strings. She's also in a shirt/dress I ordered custom made by the talented Maggie Ann of BlytheKingdom @ Etsy - I love the super simple lines and casual style... it's perfect for showing off the VoxDolly pendants. I also got one in white and will probably be going back for more when I can afford to!

So this is Veruca... I haven't figured out her personality yet, except that she's a bit more girly-girly than my other dolls. I can't wait for this broken finger situation to be over so I can get to work on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment