2/13/2013

Just Blogging About Blogging

I'm such a lazy blogger... not just now on my brand new Vox Dolly blog, but with every blog I've started in the past (and believe me, there have been MANY) I've struggled to keep at it regularly. But this one is special. Important. And I will force myself to keep at it until it becomes a natural part of my day (or at very least, my week) so that I don't drop yet another blog into obscurity.

But who are we kidding? It's a brand new blog and is starting off in obscurity, LOL.

I've also been a bit reluctant to write because this horrible little broken finger has pretty much halted all Vox Dolly progress for the time being and I can only rant about the finger so much before I have to change the title to "The ZOMBIE FINGER Chronicles" or something. It's so frustrating to open up a new shop, new website and new blog only to have to suddenly stop and nurse a ridiculous injury just days later. ARG!

Anyhoo - despite the lack of awesome ground-breaking content I'm happy I made time today to check in and post. It's not easy creating a new habit out of blogging, especially when there's not much going on... so I'm off to browse the Blythe Kingdom forum and get my dolly juices flowing again. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment