2/23/2013

Ahhhh... Yes... Peace and Quiet

I'm savoring this moment... the hubby just left with the 4-year old... he took her to the park to fly a kite and here I am in total quiet, just me and cats. So nice!

I stay home with our daughter and spend all-day, everyday here since we only have one car and the hubs takes it to work. SO you'd think the last thing I'd wanna do is sit here as usual, but the fact that it's completely void of KID NOISE makes it feel like pure heaven right now ;)

Hmm... so writing the blog is actually a little bit of a procrastination... because even though I'd really love to nap or lay on the couch and read I think I need to use this precious alone time wisely and get some exercise done. I can workout here in front of the tv and Wii pretty much any day with my daughter here, but she tends to take alot of the fun out of it. Either she's fussing because I put in Zumba and she wants Gold's Gym Dance Workout OR she waits until I'm really into the workout and gross and sweaty to inform me that she's hungry or needs help in the bathroom or any number of annoying things.

Anyhoo - I guess the moment has been savored and now it's time to get up and move my booty in relative peace for once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment