3/05/2013

Commission for a Friend

I'm so excited and I wish I could post photos, but the custom doll I'm having commissioned for a friend is total surprise and she doesn't have any idea it's being done. What I CAN say is that it's a Monster High doll, so if she reads this I think she'll suspect it's for her.

I stumbled onto a wonderfully talented MH customizer who just happens to be a Blyther as well - so as soon as the doll is done and sent, I'll be sure to post pics and info as well as links to this awesome artist's ETSY and website!

Even though I'm a Blythe-only kind of dolly girl, I'm becoming more and more interested in the MH dolls - especially the amazing customs out there. They're SO much more affordable than Blythe dolls, so I'm toying with the idea of getting a used one to try customizing myself. I love their cute bodies and wonder if anyone's managed to get a Blythe head to work on an MH body? Of course the skin colors are completely different than the more natural tones of Blythe.

Anyways - the special little MH custom is just about done and after she gets here (and I have myself a quick little photoshoot) she'll be shipped overseas to her new mum. Then I'll finally be able to post pics! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment