3/11/2013

TBEC Member of the Week!

I woke up this morning with a ton of posts from the Tampa Bay ETSY Crew - they've made me the Member of the Week! Hooray!! I'm so honored and I'm especially excited to have both of the ETSY shops featured by them on ETSY, Facebook and their official website!

THANK YOU TBEC!!

The Tampa Bay ETSY Crew gives sellers here in the Tampa Bay area a chance to interact with others from the community, share creative ideas and of course help promote each other's businesses. I'm a new member having joined within the last few months, so I haven't had a chance to attend one of their awesome craft fairs yet, but I'm looking forward to meeting other TBEC Members in person!

Please be sure to visit the TBEC Facebook page and see what it's all about - and if you're an ETSY seller from Tampa Bay I definitely recommend joining the Crew! www.facebook.com/TampaBayEtsyCrew

1 comment: