1/30/2013

A.M. Ramblings & Fun Find: BlytheLife.com

So it's been an interesting couple of weeks. I still have so many fun items to list in my shop, but progress has come to a standstill with this broken finger making everything so difficult. And also, "Ow, ow... holy freaking OWWW!!!" Ahem... yes, I am a baby... but anyhoo. So assembling & photographing tiny necklaces with a gimpy right hand has proven to be a bit useless... but in the spirit of trying to be positive, I can say one really wonderful thing has happened... I might be a featured new seller on BlytheLife.com for their March Blythe Talent Showcase - yay!!

I came across BlytheLife on Facebook and then checked out the website... it's so fabulous! Blythe dress makers and crafters are featured regularly, with interviews and quite a few cool giveaways! {I LOVE GIVEAWAYS!!!} Plus there are freebies like sewing and knitting patterns. If you haven't visited BlytheLife.com yet, then I strongly recommend it. I added a button in the lower right side of my blog.

Hooray for Fun Finds!! :D

Well, I've just noticed my clock says 2:52 am and I have a 4 year old who will be waking me up in less than 5 hours. Oh how "fun" it is to be an insomniac mommy (O.o) so nite-nite for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment