4/02/2013

Blogging & Life

Yeah... so it's been a little while since I posted, but I swear I haven't been a blog slacker... I've just been blogging over at my other one... a weightloss blog... and getting things ready in the new VoxDolly Zazzle Shop! It's still in it's beginning stages, but I've got some really fun stuff on the VoxDolly Zazzle Shop now that I'd like to share... most of which can be customized with your own text, monogram, fonts, text colors and background colors.

Here are just a few of the fun items now available and I have SO MUCH MORE on the way!!

White Kitty on Pink and Green Stripes - Custom Cake PicksMaryJane Platform Shoes - Custom Monogram PillowPlatform MaryJane Shoes - Custom Thank You CardPlatform MaryJane Shoes - Custom Stickers LabelsPlatform MaryJane Shoes - Colorful StickersPlatform MaryJane - Schedule / Chores / To-Do List Dry-Erase Boards

No comments:

Post a Comment